VOIP Telephone Systems
Business class cloud based VOIP phone systems are designed to simplify voice communications while providing enterprise class features at a lower cost than traditional PBX systems. Voice options via dedicated circuits or Internet based VOIP calling plans can save a substantial amount of money over the lifetime of the system. Previously expensive basic and common tasks like adding/changing/deleting office phone extensions can be done quickly and easily. It’s now much more practical and affordable for a small business to sound big!
In many situations, the cost savings can be substantial, depending on the configuration and usage of existing dedicated phone lines. Unified IT Services can perform a costs savings analysis / comparison with just a couple of months of existing phone bills.
- Cloud Solutions: Full cloud based phone systems. Connect your office phone into any network with internet access and you are up and running! There are multiple choices and options to fit offices of all sizes and budgets.
- Redundancy / Fail-over Options: A wide range of failover and redundancy options in the event of an internet outage.
- State of the Art Security: Security features protect the system from being misused, thus saving costs. Full support for call encryption to protect your privacy. Numerous reporting features.
- 3rd-party CTI application integration: Through the use of the various interfaces, administrators and developers can integrate the VOIP system with many 3rd-party Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) applications. Common integrations are with desktop dialers such as OutCALL and other CRM systems.
- Wide Range of Calling Plans and Options: Unified IT Services offers unlimited call paths/trunks (lines), calling plans with no contract or commitment that can be switched on a month by month basis, multiple per minute rate plans that include local and long distance in the continental United States and Canada as well as E911 support. This includes: national number portability so you can keep you same phone number(s); same day provisioning of additional lines so your phone system can grow with you; real time call reporting with advanced reporting options; and real time billing so there is never a wait until the end of the month to see your usage or current bill.
- Remote Management / Access: Full remote administrator access to all features and systems allows your support team to provide support without having to be onsite. This also allows users to change greetings and other options, such as an office closed greeting during inclement weather, without having to come into the office.
- Phones: Choose from a large selection of office phones, from basic models, to phones with full color screens and video capabilities. We offer: receptionist / front desk phones, wireless headsets, cordless phones, executive phones, wired and wireless conference stations, fax integration, and VOIP digital to analog phone converters.
- Calling / Phone Features: Our products offer a full range of features that include the basics like call waiting, caller id, call forwarding and conference calling as well as advanced features such as voicemail to email, web based management, call queues, find-me call forwarding, and auto-attendant capabilities that can free staff from having to answer and direct every single call.